EDP Awards as an advertising and promotional tool
The winners and nominees of the EDP Award have an excellent opportunity to maximize the benefit of this professional accolade.
• After submission all entries will be validated by the EDP Technical Committee. All approved products will be listed at the EDP webpage with a direct link to their product.
• During the whole year a list of all EDP Award winners with logo and link will be published on the EDP website.
• At the official EDP Award Ceremony accolades will be announced in different levels: EDP Award Nomination, EDP Award and EDP Product of the Year. In addition to the trophies for the winning products all nominated products receive an eye-catching certificate.
• All winners are authorised to use the EDP Winner´s logo on their homepage and all marketing materials such as advertising, direct marketing, signage, packaging and at trade and in-house events.
• In the EDP Technology Report all submissions will be listed and the winning products will appear prominently. The brochures will be distributed at all major European and Global graphic arts events.
• All EDP magazines run advertising campaigns annually promoting the winning products and companies with a total of (minimum) 80 ads between the 20 EDP magazines across Europe.
• Editorial coverage in the EDP members’ magazines is part of the awards story. The combined circulation represents a readership of more than half a million across Europe.